TRAIN-ING [noun] trā-ning: Skill, knowledge and experience acquired.- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Reducing the environmental impact of cleaning begins with a design that dictates tools, methods, procedures and materials, and ends with a highly trained staff.
Did you know: Most companies claim to have ‘trained’ janitors, but each janitor is usually free to use any over-the-counter industrial product they want to – green or not. With multiple janitors in large facilities, you could have dozens of different chemicals being used at the same time.
Eat My Dust™ is different: Each extensively-trained member of the cleaning team has their distinct function. They learn to use a more effective simplified approach, including ergonomic tools, cleaning materials and methods. Each building is treated exactly the same as every other building, every time it is cleaned.
The facts: Each worker on Eat My Dust’s Team undergoes extensive training including:
- A two-day ‘Best Way’ boot camp
- Specific site training
- A first day, first week and monthly inspection
- 40 hours of additional training each year
- An ongoing Beyond Compliance program which exceeds all OSHA safety standards in a variety of ways
The results: Eat My Dusts’ superior training results in:
- A facility that looks amazing
- A healthy environment for its occupants
- A healthier and cleaner facility over time
- A guarantee that your facility will stay clean
Contact us today to learn how your facility can benefit from a science-based cleaning management system.