BEST [adjective] ‘best: Excelling all others; producing the greatest results, advantage or satisfaction.- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Anyone can use green cleaning materials, but unless the methods used to clean are measurable and repeatable, the advantages of ‘green’ cleaning are lost.
Good clean news: Eat My Dust™ believes there is only one ‘best way’ to clean your business – and it’s far from a mop and broom. It’s an efficient and effective cleaning system that:
- Is science-based, eco-friendly/green and results oriented
- Exceeds all OSHA standards
- Ensures unwanted dust, dirt, grime, allergens and microscopic bacteria are removed from your facility
- Disposes of waste responsibly and safely
- Relies on technology that tracks and gathers tangible data
- Has been measured and tested
- Has been implemented by some of the smartest companies in the world including Boeing, Sandia National Labs (a division of Lockheed Martin) and Universities in Texas, North Carolina and Massachusetts
- Ensures your facility is cleaned in the one best way
Did you know: Numerous studies have proven that traditional janitorial cleaning methods can often leave facilities unhealthy. Typical cleaning methods:
- Leave buildings dirtier than if they were left untouched
- Pollute the indoor environment with toxic chemicals
- Risk cross-contamination and the spread of disease
- Lead to lost productivity, lack of morale and more sick days
Eat My Dust™ trains all of our workers to clean the one best way, in every building, every night.
Contact us today to learn how your facility can benefit from a science-based cleaning management system.